Nylon fits pins

A home owner from Canada says:
Hi, i am looking for hardware for Slimfold Closet door. I sent you the pictures of de model of the door, the top pin and bottom pin. The size of the pin is 5/16 in width. The piece I need is the nylon fit on the bottom pin and the top pin. I need 10 top nylon pieces and 10 bottom nylon pieces . Can you ship this to Canada? And how much for this? Thank you, Marie Duhaime
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4A2EAFD2-4CA2-4F4A-95B6-2B3515CA0F69.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 121CE398-8358-4672-95E6-5D27E2193364.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F10F25BE-755C-4322-9BD8-3004288F4B34.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Perhaps I can be of assistance. You have the older style Slimfold bi-fold door. We carry the new style. The bottom threaded adjusting pin is the same, the 21-001. The cap it uses is our 21-106. Not sure if this cap will fit your adjusting pin. Please compare dimensions. For the other three spring loaded pins, it would be our 21-007. The cap, the 21-105, is different shape, but it will fit in your track. Again compare dimensions to see if it would fit on your old pins. See our videos listed on this page for further assistance. 

How to install bi-fold closet door pins
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.