Nylon locking clips to hold double hung windows in pivots

A quick learner from Salem nh says:
Looking for a source for these clips. Can you assist?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5777B44D-B502-4F04-B1AC-B8C705F05CCF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 55BD0EC4-4E33-4388-A794-B2F2FE703712.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3A4AED29-DE41-47BA-BEAC-A5E8DA6664F3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9098A8BA-17C1-4491-B5EB-22EAA7F30C0D.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Your part shows a great deal of resemblance to our 15-056 pivot retainer. Take a look and let us know if you agree. 

I believe that is the part I am looking for and just placed an order on your website for a few of them. Thanks for your prompt reply. Can you tell me from that who you think the manufacturer of the window might be ? They are around 25 years old.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! We appreciate your business. Unfortunately, I'm not sure who made your window. The 15-056 is a generic part that has been used for a bunch of different brands. 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's very kind of you to say, Louis. Once again I'm very appreciative. If you ever need anything else, you know where to find us.

Tom: Thanks for your reply. So far very impressed with the way your company responds to inquiries and will likely be ordering additional items from you. thanks Louis
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.