Nylon roller in sliding aluminum window

A quick learner from Dayton says:
Hi, I believe the windows are original to the condo built in 1973. I need to source these rollers - one in each corner of the sliding portion. They're all the same, just positioned differently. The length is 1-1/8", width 13/32", and height including roller guard is 15/32". There is a screw hole with a squareashouldered countersink for a pan head screw.

I could not locate a manufacturer but the aluminum in the windows pane in stamped with PCO - 72 - 2. Probably the manufacturing date.
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! We don't have this exact roller, but we are working on bringing in something that may replace it. Please give us a little time as we have it made for you, and I'll let you know when it becomes available.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see and compare our newly added part 87-228, Sliding Window Roller.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.