Nylon roller to drawer to Craneline vintage sink cabinet

A handy person from Indianapolis, Indiana says:
I am restoring an old metal cabinet for a sink. The cabinet has 3 drawers and I need to replace the rollers. The exterior diameter of the roller measures 1 1/8"; the interior hole measures 3/8"; the roller is 1/4" thick. Do you carry a similar sized roller? I need 12. Thank you for your help!
User submitted photos of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 32-096 to see if you can utilize this roller for your cabinet drawers. I'm not sure if it can work, but it may be our closest match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)