OP05 1007 part broke, window cannot be winded open and close

A quick learner from M4P 1R2 Toronto says:
Dismantle broken part as photo shown. The window cannot be winded open and close. The hinge part number is OP05 1007.
Could I get the replacement parts from your company. Do I have to buy the hinge attachment bracket? Please advise parts to be bought to get this window repaired?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F7C9492D-2631-4057-9327-32806B524AD3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roto
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This looks like the stud attachment found in both the 39-340 and 39-424 mounting bracket. These are also both Roto brand, which I see printed on your clip. I think there's a good chance you have one of these two products, but you'll have to examine your old mounting bracket to confirm which one to go with.

Since it is at the bottom part of the window, I find no attachment bracket, when this part is broken. Unfortunately, I stay in 22F. not able to identify previous bracket used due to dropping off!
Profile picture of Tom

There should definitely be a bracket on there somewhere. This kind of part doesn't go on the sash by itself. Without seeing the old bracket as a reference, there's no way to know which part you have.

Thank you, I will visit the condo unit in ground floor to view window assembly and take the photo after this epidemic lock down. Once again thanks your enthusiastic reply helps
Profile picture of Tom

I'm very happy to help, of course. If you do find a bracket and it doesn't look like either of the two products I mentioned, let me know. We can try our best to find something that looks closer.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.