OP05-7524-26

A quick learner from Oakland, CA says:
Hello! This is a pretty awesome service, thank you.

Please help with finding a replacement part for this arm operator: OP05-7524-26
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7154.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_6487327.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think we can help with this operator, but your photos currently only show the base, which is a design shared by multiple different products. In order to make a recommendation, I will need to see the complete assembly removed from the window. That way we can be sure that no important details are obscured.

Please let me know if that would be possible.

Do these images help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7164.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7165.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7166.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7167.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7169.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Tom is out of the office today but I'd be happy to help. Take a look at the 39-429 and 39-434 Roto operators, depending on the length of the arm that attaches to the sash. Both of these options are compatible with the 39-232 folding handle. Thanks for posting! 

Thanks, Casey! I will need the 9.5" arm. Any idea on lead time?

Also which crank handle color matches the operator, white or almond?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Great! Unfortunately, we do not have a confirmed ETA for the 39-429 at this time but if you sign up to be auto-notified on the product page, you'll receive an email as soon as they're back in stock.

Also, the operator covers are white so you can purchase the white handle to go with them. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.