Old Crestline windows

A quick learner from Indianapolis, IN residence says:
I need replacement parts for old Crestline tilt windows. The jambliners and springs are fine however the plastic ends have broken-off from the springs. Sent picture of intact left and right removed from jambliners. I do not ever tilt the windows so replacement parts that do not permit tilting are fine.
balance tips
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It appears that you may be looking for our 20-006 Crestline clutch set. Take a look and let us know if you agree.
A contractor from Rio, Wisconsin 53960 says:
I have a customer with Crestline windows that are still in good condition but several of the clutches are broken. They are at the stage where they have to decide if they want to replace all the windows before we replace the siding or repair the existing window hardware. Could there be any price break on the 20-006 clutches when purchasing 10 sets? Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We didn't have bulk pricing discounts for this product when you submitted your inquiry originally, but we just added them for you today. You should be able to review them on the 20-006 store page.

Hopefully this helps. Please feel free to reach out if we can be of any further assistance!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.