Old Metal Closet Door - Strato Fold Door

A home owner from Arlington Heights, IL says:
I am renovating my place and decided to spray paint my old closet doors, unfortunately once I removed the doors the top pivots came off and the little plastic plugs are no longer keep them from springing out. I will need to order new top pivots and bottom pivots along with additional stationary pivots.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20201013_004838545.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20201013_005105056.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20201013_005123647.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20201013_005127138.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20201013_005201684.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Strato-fold was a division of Peachtree closet doors. I don't believe that these are around anymore, but we carry the newer replacement styles. See our 21-030 bottom pivot adjusting threaded pin, the 21-029 top spring loaded pivot pin and our 21-028 top and bottom spring loaded guide pins. See if these match what you need.

A home owner from Arlington Heights, IL says:
These are the ones I previously ordered however my doors do not have a square hole in order to clip these pivots to the door. Are there any other options.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Perhaps I can help. I went through your photos, and based on what you show I have a few suggestions. Please review: 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)