Need 2
20" metal channel 19 9 E04T CMC
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1820(2).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1822(1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1823.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1821.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your correspondence. For your tilt window channel balance, you can use our S770-20 with a stamp option of 20F, which will a support a window sash with an exact weight between 26 through 30 pounds. This is not one of our standard stamp options, but we can provide it to you via custom order. We will prepare a quote for you as soon as possible. 

For a new pivot shoe, most old Milgard tilt windows on the west coast use the 15-210 pivot shoe. Compare it to a good shoe in your windows to confirm. 

A quick learner from 97123 says:
what do you mean when you say stamp option 20F?
Profile picture of Paul

Forgive me for not being clearer. The 20F Stamp option is not one of our stock stamp options for this balance, but we can provide a quote to you via a custom order. We are working on this for you now and will present it as soon as possible. Let me know if you have further questions. 

Profile picture of Paul

My colleague, Bob, just sent you an email with a custom link to order a pair of 20" Series 770 balances, stamped 20F. Let me know if you have further inquiries. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.