Old Window weatherstripping

A quick learner from Sunrise, Fl says:
Hi there,

I want to fix my mom's balcony windows since water is comming in. I see there are 3 strips on this windows.

1. the one i am holding with my fingers, looks very similar to a couple you have but the measurements are much smaller. This one goes on the side of the whole frame of the window.

2 and 3 are on the actual windows that open.

Any help getting those identified is greatly appreciated

thanks in advance.
User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This is strange. I'm not sure if it will work, but our 58-182 looks similar. Do you think you can use that? Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)