Old awning window with hinged operator

A quick learner from Greeneville, Tennessee says:

I am trying to identify the manufacturer of this window. The house was built in 1960 and the awning window is of a hinged metal operator that is unfolded and then you push out the window with a bit of force. I am trying to figure out how to remove this window so that I can install new windows. There is a large piece of wood in the middle of the frame, inside and outside. The window itself is not very thick, but all the framing looks to be over the top. Thanks. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210701_133723.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact replacement for the assembly in your photo. Our best replacement options would be the 39-077 or 39-370 window adjuster, though I can't guarantee that either of these would work for you. Take a look and see what you think. Thanks for posting!

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.