Old bi fold door part

A home owner from Grand Rapids, Michigan says:
I purchased a home that has some original bifold doors, most likely from 1985. The length of the top pin is 2 1/8" and the wheel width is 3/4". The dowel top section is 5/8" and the bottom section is 3/8". Just wondering if any recommendations for a replacement part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 42092CE4-5FC7-4409-8C9D-EE23B2C311AB.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

It looks like your nylon base is missing but take a look at our 23-114, 23-120, 23-125 and 23-195. We don't carry a roller guide with your exact dimensions but look over each to see if you think any can work for what you need. 

A home owner from Grand Rapids, Michigan says:
Hi Emily, none of the other doors have the nylon piece either so I don't think there ever was any other parts. The small cap on the top of the door where my part goes in is too small to accommodate the newer parts with the plastic. I have tried several from local hardwares. I think I will need to have a contractor see if he can drill new holes or I will just need to get new doors. The doors are original to the home from 1985.

Thanks your response and Happy Holidays.
Brenda
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry that we can't offer something closer but if you have any future hardware questions or repairs, just let us know!

Happy Holidays, Brenda! 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.