Old bifold Door top pivot bracket

A home owner from Wheeling says:
Trying to locate replacement for top pivot bracket for old bifold door. Plastic piece has ID NUMBER OF 150-6 A. Fits into a smaller track to hold in place. The track is 5/8 at the widest part and 1/2 inch for the slide in piece to hold in place.
Any help would be appreciated. All the new tracks and hardware are for 7/8 inch. I prefer not to replace the doors or track.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1813.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1814.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I don't recognize this part at first glance, but I think we may be able to help. Was there any pin that fit into this pivot? If so, can you tell us its diameter? In the time being I will research this with my senior colleagues, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Many thanks for your patience. 

A home owner from Wheeling says:
Thank you so much for your reply. I am stumped on trying to replace these top pivot brackets. Here is a picture of them in place. 1/4 inch pin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1833.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Your plastic track seems to be a copy of our 23-509, except our track is one inch wider. The top pivot pin looks like our 23-115 with a 1/4" tip. The top spring loaded guide that goes with our track is the 23-120 with a 7/8" nylon wheel. I know you don't want to replace the track, but I can't see any other way out, unfortunately.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.