Old casement window operator replacement

A quick learner from Denver says:
I am looking to replace a number of casement window operators in my home, but am not sure what this type of system is called. The cranks attach directly to a bolt and move 180 degrees laterally, rather than the typical set screw/360 degree crank system. Do you know what this system is called and whether it is possible to find replacement parts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1cea.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named    v
Profile picture of Manuela
Manuela from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. I am not sure we offer replacement pieces for this, but, before I give you a final answer, I'd like for my senior experts to have a look at your inquiry. Once they have completed with their review, they will reach out to you with more information. Please bear with us a little longer. Thank you. 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you have a "lever" type operator which just pushes out. I don't believe it's still available, or at least I could not find it in any of my older catalogs (which date back to the early 1970's, to give you an idea of how old this part probably is). 

We have a couple window operators made for older windows but I'm not sure if they'll work for you. Take a look at the 39-020 and 39-021, as well as either the 39-504 or 39-520 track. If these will replace your originals, it would likely require significantly adapting your sill and sill trim to accept the new style. Even then there's no guarantee.

I'm sorry that we couldn't find a better replacement for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.