Old castle window handle

A handy person from Brooklyn, NY says:
I am trying to replace the window handle for an Old Castle window. I am unable to obtain an Old Castle window part. I was wondering if you have a handle which would be compatible. I attached a photo of the handle and of the handle with the piece broken off.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 38-142 locking handle. I'm not sure if it will line up with yours, but it may be worth considering. If it does not match up to yours please remove yours from the window for us to have a better look at it. Thank you.
A handy person says:
Thank you for your response. I have one more question. How can I disconnect the vent arm on the window? There is no space to disconnect the vent arm. Is there a tool which I may purchase to do this?
Thank you so much,
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you mean when you say "vent arm." Could you show me a picture of this part?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)