Old closet door rollers needed

A handy person from California, Oxnard says:
I need to replace these old rollers with new ones. I seen some on your site that were very similar. But the bracket was a quarter of an inch wide. I don't think it'll make a difference but I am not sure
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your rollers look to be very old, but fortunately I think you can use our 23-177 and 23-178 to replace them. These looks just like what you're showing here and I think they should be your first consideration. Look over the pictures and dimensions we show on their respective store pages and let me know if you agree.

23-177 : Front Bypass Hanger, 1/16
Front Bypass Hanger, 1/16" offset
23-178 : Rear Bypass Hanger, 1-1/2
Rear Bypass Hanger, 1-1/2" Offset
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.