Old door bottom/weatherseal

A handy person from USA says:
Do you carry the type of door bottom/weatherseal shown in the attached pictures? It's for an old, 80+ year, door. If not, can you suggest an alternate product or know where I could get it? By the way, I did look through your products online - don't want you to think I'm wasting your time by not doing my homework!)

All the best,
John E
User submitted photos of a door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Your door bottom weather seal looks like the old Copper seal that interlocked into another strip. I suggest contacting an older hardware store in your area to see if they can come up with the seal. I believe it was distributed by Frost King. My suggestion would be to remove your existing weather seal and use our 58-176. Let us know how you make out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.