Old double hung aluminum windows

A quick learner says:
Need the springs and the brackets that attach to the bottom of the window. Can you help?
double hung windows
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe we can replace this. We will need the diameter and length of the plastic balance tube, though. Please update us!
A home owner from Key West says:
I would need four of each shown in the photos.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Please see our S500-23 and S500-24 spiral balances. The bottom balance bracket looks like a match for our 17-012, which hooks onto the balance spiral. Let me know what you think, or if you need help reinstalling the new hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)