Old latch, will this fit?

A quick learner from PA says:
Hello- I have an old latch, the screw holes are 1 1/2" AND 1 3/4" to the center screw. Will this new handle assembly fit? If no, where can I find something that will?

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220409_193722.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I'm not sure if our 40-042 will work based on this picture alone. Can we see some pictures of the rest of your handle? Can you also flip the latch, pictured above, over so that we can see the other side?

Thank you!

A quick learner from PA says:
Hello, and thank you for the fast response!
I have included additional pictures, I hope they help. Please let me know if you need to see anything more. Thanks again.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220411_160607.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220411_160617.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220411_160625.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220411_160706.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220411_160700.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the additional pictures! I recommend our 40-058. The design is a little different but this should still work the same. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions. 

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.