Old metal closet doors pins and sliders

A handy person from Grand Rapids, MI says:
Need replacement bottom pins and a couple plastic sliders for the bottom rails. Pic1 shows top pivot pin (which I have all of), pic 2 shows bottom of a door, pic 3 shows the one bottom pin and the plastic slider that it snaps into. The rail is at (or just over) 7/16ths inch wide. The pin is 5 1/4 inch long, 1/4 inch wide. Doors were installed in 1965. Company I work for (Standale Lumber, Grandville, MI) installs closet doors, but they've never seen anything like this. If you can find it, I'll tell them where to look for replacement parts! Thanks for any help you can provide. This is actually for my home closet doors. No idea who manufacturer was.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pic2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pic3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pic1.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you have an old Leigh bi-fold doors. The nylon guide from the track you are looking for is our 21-108. We don't think you can snap it in so you might have to remove the track and slide the guide from the end of the track. We pulled up more related parts you might need as well. Thanks for posting! 

A handy person from Grand Rapids, MI says:

Wow, awesome! Thanks a ton! Never thought I'd find parts for these old doors. Now they'll work again!

Really appreciate the help. I'll let people know about your site, the help you provide is way above and beyond any other website I've come across.

Jeffrey 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.