Old plastic bifold doors

A home owner from Clearwater,fl says:
EuI need pins for plastic bifold doors for my condo in Florida. The doors probably go back to the 1970's. The pins would be similar in style to the Barton Kramer # 118. However, this part does not work. Can you help?
Thanks
Bob
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The Barton Kramer #118 corresponds to our 23-231, but I cannot use that as a reference point for identifying what you need. There are a lot of pivots that are similar to this part. Can you show me a few pictures of your part? Can you also give me your measurements? That would be a huge help.
A handy person from Clearwater says:
118(23-231) is similar in appearance only. The threaded pin is 3/8. Most threaded pins are 5/16. Do you have pins with a 3/8 thread?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
There are many possibilities, and since we may have to research a new part to match yours I think it would be best if you were to show us a picture of the part in question removed from the door. Just knowing the thread will not be enough to find a match. That way we can be sure of what you have and find something close.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.