Old style of this pivot bar?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The 26-175 has been updated to a new style. The new style has been tested and it does still work. Here is a picture of the old style for your reference.

Original style of the 26-175 pivot bar.
A home owner from Cincinnati says:
I have ordered the 26-175 pivot bar before and it looked different. Is this a new style? I am guessing it will still work?
A quick learner says:
Thanks for the confirmation Paul. The picture does seem to match!
A home owner from honey brook pa. says:

Hi,

I finally found your site and this is the exact part I need (old style). I don't know if I need the part that sits in the sash also. Is there a way I could determine this.

A quick learner from North Carolina says:
My old part number from certain teed was 103-2, I ordered the 26-353 the pivot arm it wasn't offset the same and it was to thick. That was my fault for not reading better. My question is the thickness on the 26-175. Just would like to confirm prior to ordering this pivot sash.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Take a look below at the measurements of the 26-175. See if this is the correct replacement for you. 

Detail of 26-175
Detail of 26-175

SWISCO 26-175 CertainTeed Pivot Bar Pair
SWISCO 26-175 CertainTeed Pivot Bar Pair
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.