Old vinyl window piece

A home owner from USA says:
Hello,

I have an vinyl window from the late 90s that is a builder grade window but I do not know the brand or model #. I've attached a pick of where it goes on the bottom of the window sash and a pic of the piece I need from another window. Does this piece look familiar? Do you have it? I need 4 of them.

Thanks,

Brian
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4119.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4120.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Could you remove the undamaged version for us to see? That will help us narrow down possible replacements. Many thanks.

A home owner from USA says:
Attached are the plastic "pivots" from the bottom of the window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B6113217-B2EC-4D70-88FA-4E69F6424EC1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A53A9CA1-49EF-45F0-8506-38ACF7B1463B.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. We have a combination nylon housing with a metal tilt bar, the 26-379. Please compare dimensions with your old part to see if it's a match.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.