Old window crank casement broken

A handy person from CT says:
1950's house previous owner obviously had trouble opening crank window and broke the casement. I don't see any name or numbers to any of the parts. The broken casement is one of 4. The only identification that seems unique about this crank model is there is one screw (see white bump - painted over screw) noticed outside casement opposite the the crank (see photo). Currently the broken casement window has been sealed shut and is not is use. Can it be the casement and parts be replaced or is it even worth it? Thank you.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, this operator is no longer made and I'm not sure there is any ideal substitute for it. You may be able to adapt our 39-094 and 39-095 Andersen operator and track kits, but they won't be an exact fit and would likely require you to retrofit the sill to accommodate them. Even then, I cannot guarantee that they will work. Please carefully go over this hardware and let me know what you think.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.