Old window guides

A contractor from Lanham Maryland says:
3 pieces we need, The little piece on the top of the window, One is on each side and I believe that keeps the window in the guide. Then there is a twisted wire inside the Guide with a little piece down at the bottom which I believe holds the window up. Right now when you slide the window up it does not stay up. We thought perhaps if we replaced the chain guide and the 2 plastic pieces, The windows would work correctly
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221011_091750.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221011_091638.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221011_091550.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221011_091543.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Your tilt latch looks similar to our 26-088P but I recommend comparing your dimensions with ours to confirm this matches what you're looking for. 

The twisted wire hardware is called a spiral balance, and if this is a tilt window I recommend our 3/8" diameter Series 900 or 5/8" diameter Series 600. The part it's connected to at the bottom is called a pivot shoe. We can help with that but we would need to see an undamaged version removed from the window along with the written out thickness and width dimensions. 

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.