Old window keeper

A quick learner says:
I have a flat front mounter jeeped that is 9/16 high and 2 screw holes are separated by 1". The depth is 1/8" at the thickest point (the hook). Do you have this part? Also, which part would be the matching sash lock?
A quick learner from 19342 says:
The bottom portion is 1-1/2 " wide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Would you be able to show us some pictures of the hardware in question? That will help us find what you need.
A home owner from 19342 says:
Added two images
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This lock looks like it is off an old General Bronze window. I don't believe the keeper is still available. You might need to remove the glass to attach the keeper to the top sash. Take a look at the following keepers and see if you can adapt any of them to your window: our 90-110, 90-114 and 90-237.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)