Old window locks, unidentifiable

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
These windows are impossible to identify, but I have replaced the "dead" spiral balances with your products (thanks!) so I hope you can help me with this, also. One of the locks has a broken lever so I need at least one.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4982.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4979.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4987.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4986.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4985.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is definitely an old style lock. We may be able to track something down, though. Before I recommend anything, can you confirm the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center? That would be for both the lock and keeper.

If it's 2-1/4", then you could possibly use our 90-005 lock and 90-109 keeper. These mismatch a little but they are compatible. You could also paint the keeper, if necessary.

Let me know what you think, or if you have any concerns.

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
It's actually 2-3/4" between screws, on both lock and keeper. It's a 5/8" distance from keeper screw to lock screw when both on the window. Both units are about a half inch tall. Other ideas?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming that measurement. I'm afraid we don't have anything with a hole spacing that large. Every sweep lock we carry has a hole spacing under 2-1/2", and most vary between 2-1/16" to 2-1/4".

Is redrilling your installation holes possible? I know that's not ideal, but we just don't have anything closer to the size you need. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.