Older Milgard casement window locks

A handy person from Santa Monica says:
I need the locks for left and right Milgard casement windows. I hope that the photos are enough to identify the correct ones.
Other part numbers that I have ordered to fit the window (not the ones I need ) are as follows, which I hope will also help:

HA0106OPWH, HA0105OPWH, HA0024HG, and HA0094MI

Thank you,
Bruce
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1890.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0828.JPEG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Start by looking at our 38-095, 38-096, 38-138 or 38-139 Multi-Point Locks. Compare all their dimensions, especially the projection of the fork, to your old lock and see if any of these match what you need. 

A handy person from Santa Monica says:
I do not believe that any of these latches match at lease from the looks of the handle. The Milgard windows are older form the 90s. Do you have any other latches that I could compare that may match.
Thank you, Bruce
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Without seeing the lock actually removed from the window so the rear can be seen, there's no way to narrow this down further. See the video below that shows how to remove and replace these type of locks. Note that if the lock does have a fork projection like the four possibilities I mentioned, then I believe one of these will still be the closest match, and it will come down to dimensions. 

How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.