Older Patio Sliding screen door Roller Replace

A handy person from 33071 says:
I removed these rollers yesterday so that I can get the screen doors to slide better. Different rollers top and bottom. I believe the top ones are the tension spring rollers (found on amazon Slide-Co 11475 Sliding Screen Door Roller, 2-Pack) I have 2 screen doors with 2of the spring rollers detached from the spring. Does Swisco have a replacement for this one?

Second ones are the bottom rollers that are attached to the bottom of the door with 2 screws. Two of those have also broken from the mounting piece. Does Swisco have a replacement for this one?

Thanks for any advice and recommendation you can make.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen door rollers_1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen door rollers_2jpg.jpg
A handy person from 33071 says:
adding a picture of the lower corner of screen door? Are these screws adjusting screws of some kind? Thanks for any help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen door bottom corner.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this. Your top roller looks like our 84-009, but I couldn't find a match for your bottom roller at all. I wonder if you could use the 84-009 for that, too, but just attach it to your existing bracket. Do you think that could work?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.