Older Viking Window Lock

A handy person from COLORADO says:
Older viking steel single hung windows that have not been serviced and forced closed and locks forced and broken. If available I would need four sets.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1103.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1104.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! I have had many, many customer successfully use our 90-274 to replace the old Viking lock. Just make sure that your installation holes are the same 2-1/4" hole center spacing and you should be good to go!

A handy person from COLORADO says:
Thanks Tom.

Actually the large piece with the handle and hook have screws that are 2 1/16" OC and the smaller part that attaches vertically to the fixed sash is 2 1/4" OC.

If those measurements will work for your 90-274 I will need to order 4 sets.

Thank you for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming! The 90-274 won't work in that case, since the hole spacing is so different. Consider our 90-276 instead, which is more or less the same design but with a hole spacing that better matches your own.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.