Older aluminum window frame sliding components

A home owner from NE WA state says:
Good afternoon. I'm trying to locate nylon guides (2 lower guides use wheels) to refresh some 1980s windows. The picture attached is of a worn out lower guide with the wheel. Next to it is a removed guide sitting atop the frame. Overall length is 7/8", the body insert width is 1/4" with a top flange width of 1/2". Anything like this available? Thanks for your time & assistance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy summer. It's a little hard to make out what you have while it's still partially in the window, but the design reminds me of our 87-168. Review its specs and see what you think. It does appear to be our most promising option.

Side view of 87-168
Side view of 87-168

Profile view of 87-168
Profile view of 87-168

A home owner from USA says:
Thanks for the response to my previous inquiry & plan to order the 87-168 replacement rollers. But these same windows (from about 1980 or so) were supplemented by second interior window (to offer better winter insulation) which has no rollers. These windows simply have two rubber like bumpers that act as bottom slides/guides. The two rubber pieces fit into the lower window frame measuring 1/2" across in the channel, 3/8" in length, about 3/8" depth into the channel. Any idea as to what they are as I'd like to get some these as replacements.

Good morning. This has NO wheel, simply a hard very dark brown hard piece of plastic inserted into the lower window channel, two per window acting as a slider/guide.

The lower portion which rides & slides within the frame (like top of a inverted capital T) is 1/2" in width, length 3/8", & frame insert (upright aspect of T) portion is about 5/16" in length/depth & slightly wedged shaped at about 3/16" width where it adjoins the cross portion down about an 1/8".

Thanks for your assistance!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It sounds like it could be a guide of some kind, but I'm afraid I don't know what you need based on a verbal description alone. I would need a photo in order to determine if we sell something similar.

In the meantime, you can see our full selection of sliding window guides here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.