Older style window sash hardware?.(early 90's late 80's maybe)

A handy person from 93436 says:
I have several windows where the cordage and clips have broken off or need to be replaced. Unfortunately, I have no clue as to what these pieces are actually called that need to be replaced. The width of the clip is about 7/16" and approximately 2" long. The cordage hangs from each end of a block and tackle like thing that hangs horizontally above the top edge of the window frame. I have yet to find any brand names or markings, but I also have just started this porject. I'll try some of the lesser used windows and see what i can find. Thanks for any assistance.

Also, is there any sort of standard replacement kit where I can just replace the entire unit in one fell swoop instead of reusing old hardware?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220815_193101.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220816_133944.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220817_114056.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

What you're looking for is called a balance. These are spring loaded regulators that keep the window up when you raise it. Unfortunately, yours is a very old style that is discontinued and, to my knowledge, no longer made. The only thing we still sell is the bracket, which is our 15-209.

I am sorry that we can't help with anything else on this window. It's just too old.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.