Only supplier of these!

A handy person from Wisconsin says:
I looked on the web and found these available ONLY from Swisco...there is only ONE picture of these on image search! (Note: the image link doesn't work, it goes to a blank page, you have to type in "swisco.com" and go from there.)

Previously, I had also gone to Menard's, Home Depot, and finally the hardware store where my Merillat cabinets were purchased in the 80's, and the sales person could not find these anywhere! She even called the long-time company rep who knew this system as the "monorail". She said that a long time ago Merillat had gone to a local plastics manufacturer to have a bunch of these made, but they had run out and never ordered them again.

So I'm happy to report that my broken drawers are now like new again! Now that I discovered you Swisco, I will come to you first for ANY such items or hardware that I need in the future! I shouldn't say this, but I wish there were more things in my house that need fixing, just so I could check your inventory!

Thank you!!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That's awesome! I'm glad to hear we were able to help you. Thanks for your business, we greatly appreciate it. If you ever need anything else, you know where to find us.
A quick learner from Illinois says:
Thank you for doing the legwork for me. I found this part relatively quickly without going to all of the hardware type stores! I needed 3 but bought 10 not knowing when I'll need another. Thanks for carrying this part!

Alaine
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.