Opener for Norco Awning WIndow

A quick learner from Bellevue, ID says:
I have several Norco Awning windows and some of the operators are getting worn out. Attached are pictures of one still working. The windows are around 40" wide and the operating arms are around 12" long that push them open. I have attached some photos. I need to know if you have a replacement unit for these operators. The arm length is between 11.5 and 12 inches long depending where you measure from. Can you help me out? Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220815_112245.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220815_112318.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do not currently carry your operator assembly but we would be happy to bring it in for you. First, we'll need you to confirm the length of the track that your operator arms attach to, which should measure 22-3/4" or 30-3/4". That will tell us the operator size needed for your repair. Thank you. 

Greetings and Thank you. OAL of the track is 30-3/4 inch. I would like to get two of these units so I have an extra when the next one fails. Please get back to me.

Regards,

Steve 

Profile picture of Casey

Great, we'll work on adding this operator to our inventory and will let you know as soon as it is available for purchase. 

Greetings. Where do you stand on getting this opener? I am needing it now, so checking to see if there has been any progress on you side. Please let me know.

Thank you. 

Profile picture of Casey

Hello,

We are still working on having these made for you. Unfortunately, they haven't been sent to us yet so it will take some time before they are available for purchase. We apologize for the delay. 

Greetings. Do you have an estimated time frame. "It will take some time" is a pretty open statement. Please let me know.
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, we have not received an ETA from the supplier but we will let you know as soon as we receive an update. 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks for your patience while we had stock made up of this part. Our new 39-462 is now online and ready for your review.

Please let us know if you had any other questions!

Dimensions for 39-462
Dimensions for 39-462

Profile picture of Casey

The 36-078C track that is used with the 39-462 operator is now also available on our website. Take a look and thanks for posting! 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.