Operator

A quick learner from united states says:
I can't open the window this is the best picture I can get and I need 9 of these
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mms_attachment_0_4a9fa5422194071edefcfe626a803119.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mms_attachment_0_8bf55237766b02c25fc3860cd7706277.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd like to help but the two photos you sent are showing different operators. If you need the operator that is shown still installed, we'll need to see an identical window, including the arms that open and close the window, to identify it for you. Thank you!

A quick learner from united states says:
These are the two openers I need
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mms_attachment_0_1a217ecdd30906167f78bdf3204acf40.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mms_attachment_0_5fc9f33503a6c0b948ea6a4f98cc084f.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Based on your photos, you have an operator like either our 39-015, 39-083, or 39-140. You just need to check the elbow-to-elbow "wingspan" indicated on each operator's respective store page to confirm the best match.

How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.