Operator Crank handle and window lock

A home owner from Danville Ca says:
Markings on window : IGCC496 CBA Marvin
Can the operator crank and window locks be retro-fitted with updated hardware in
a white color ?
Operator crank handle and operator
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think we can help, yes. See the list of hardware I made on the right side of this page. Keep in mind that my suggestions for the locks are an educated guess; I can't quite make yours out based on your picture. If you want, you can show us a picture of one of your locks out of the window and I can confirm.
A home owner from Danville says:
Please see attached for pictures of the locks. I believe a comparable Marvin Window part no would be 10840039 and 10840040. Can you also advise me as to whether there is a comparable Truth Hardware folding handle style that would work with my operator. Operator is a Entry Gard Truth 0842R. Comparable Marvin part no might be 10898292 and 10898291 but I am not sure.

Thank you for your help.

Donna
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the additional photos, Donna. After reviewing this photo further,I believe the Marvin lock may be replaced with our 38-075. The number stamped on the back of your lock 30306 is the same stamped on the back of the 38-075. Check the dimensions with your lock. The 38-075 uses the 38-089 keeper. See if the keeper matches yours. Get back to us and let us know how you made out.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.