Operator ID

A handy person from New York says:

to whom it may concern,

I need to get replacement split arm casement window operators for multiple windows. The current casement window operator does not have any marking indicating a make and model. Talk to you soon.

Best regards,

John

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2022-02-22 at 12.53.05 PM (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2022-02-22 at 12.53.06 PM.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement-window-2022-02-22 at 12.53.05 PM.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, John. This operator looks to be a match for our 39-175. We also sell the 39-176 for the opposite side, if you also needed that.

A handy person from New York says:

hi Tom,

thank you. I'm so happy to see that you guys have this Sash Crank Operator for sale. I will place an order buy soon.

Best regards,

John 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.