Replacement for Operator

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi , my name is Frank, I need to replace a total of 3 rights and 2 left handle operators like this. This one is from a living room window. The left side of this window , also needs the arm as well. Not sure if comes complete or separate parts.
The other right and left are from a bedroom window that just needs the handle and operator base. The 3rd right handle and base operator for a casement window in the kitchen.
It looks like their all the same handle and base operators. I can send more pictures if need be.
If you can help, I really appreciate it.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Frank. This looks like the older style Roto operator, which used a hex spline handle. The problem with these operators is that after the black plastic collar wears out, the handle does not stay in the operator housing. That's one of the reasons why Roto changed how their handles attach. Take a look at the newer style 39-329 and 39-330 operators, which take the 39-114L or the fold down 39-205 handles.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)