Operator ID Help

A quick learner from USA says:
Operator ID Help
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your operator looks like it has the earlier "square" type body. The ones made today have more of a oval shape. Take a look at our 39-172 operator. That might be the one you need. You might also want to consider new handles; see our 39-114L or the fold down type, 39-205. We only carry these operators in white. Also looking at your wood sill cover, you might also need to retro fit it to the newer body style, but I'm not sure. What do you think of this hardware?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)