Operator T-Handle Inquiry

A quick learner from Bethany, CT says:
The inside of the window mechanism has the numbers 31512 on the left and the number 40942-A on the right looking outside the window. The crank itself is round inside--no slots to either side. A small screw has to be worked in order to remove the window screen. I want to replace these with a T handle so the crank will not interfere with the new window shade treatments. I have a total of 16 casement windows all with the same mechanism in white.
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1603.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1601.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1602.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, we can definitely help with this. I'm almost positive that the diameter of your old hande's hole will be 11/32", but you may want to measure it just to be sure. If it is then you should be able to use our 39-102 without issue.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.