Operator hardware identification

A home owner from lynn, ma says:

Stripped. Does not crank. Need parts, please. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kitchen Window.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kitchen Window Arm.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kitchen Window 2.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

This resembles our 39-331 and 39-332 straight arm Andersen operators but compare our dimensions with yours to confirm this matches up. 

is the only difference the handle side. Handle is on the right in my case (39-331). I sent photos. Thank you. Mario
Profile picture of Emily

Yes, these operators are the same other than the handing. It appears your spline is on the left of the operator base so you'd want the 39-332.

when you say on the left you are talking from the outside looking in. I see it opposite from the inside looking out... but what do i know. if you are certain then i will go ahead and order. do you want to call me just to assure i am ordering the correct part? 

Profile picture of Emily

My apologies for the confusion! I'm not sure what you consider left or right, every customer and window manufacturer defines that differently. If you mean the operator you showed in your first batch of photos then that'd be our 39-332. You just need to focus on what side the handle is on and use that as a reference for what side you need.

I'm afraid I can't call you, I can only respond right here on this page. I hope that's okay. 

Done. Thank you for your help. Mario
Profile picture of Emily

My pleasure, Mario. Let me know if you need anything else and best of luck with the repair!

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.