Opposite door handle for 82-306

A quick learner from Houston, TX says:
Our main door handle that is brown with 3 15-16 bolt spread needs to be replaced. If I get the keyed exterior sliding door pul 82-306, what is the component code for the interior door handle. Do I have to buy the kit for 82-033 or is their a separate product code just for the interior handle (3 15-16). I see the larger one, but not for the 3 15/16.


Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Yes, I would recommend the 82-033. The interior handle is not available separately, though. You would have to get the entire kit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)