21-111 cap did not work for me

A home owner from Indiana says:
I receive the cap, but it will not fit. I thought I had right size. Please let me know if I can return this and get correct one. Please see attached pic and let me know what I need. I also order your 21-111 and that was just bit small and it would not fit. I have return both back. Lets try 3rd time now. Please see attached pic and let me know what will fit.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named cap 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named cap 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named cap 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named cap pic 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named cap 3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure exactly what you have, but our 21-005 looks close. This has a 5/16" shaft diameter, which matches yours, as well as a 3/8" cap diameter. It should be compatible with our 21-154 clamp, which you also appear to have. Look it over and let me know what you think.

A home owner from Indiana says:
Only thing I need is pin cap. I did order your 21-111 but it was hair short and it would not go on metal pin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I see you have the old discontinued Slimfold bi-fold door pins. The Slimfold nylon caps have been reduced to receive on a 1/4" pin tip. You may be better off getting their new complete pins. For each door panel, you will need one of the 21-001 bottom threaded adjusting pin and three of the 21-007 spring loaded pins for the top pivot and the two top and bottom guide pins. They will fit your old track and pivot bracket.Look over both parts mentioned and let us know your thoughts.

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.