Order parts

Home Owner from Pittsburgh
May 6, 2024 11:16 am
Hi
I need to order the part from 1 jpg, left*1 and right*1,the number on the part is "4"

Also need to order part from 3.jpg (front view) and 4. jpg (back view), I need two of those.

Thanks!
1 3 4
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
May 8, 2024 2:05 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, thank you for posting,

To further review, are you able to provide a front view of the pivot shoe where we can see the style of the cam opening that accepts the pivot bar? 

Is the pivot bar shown compatible with this pivot shoe or from another application? Thank you! 

Home Owner from Pittsburgh
May 8, 2024 2:44 pm
Sorry, I am not familiar with the part, here are more photos hope that helps!
1 2 3 4
4 user uploaded images
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
May 9, 2024 1:29 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you,

Please review the 15-180 pivot shoe that is compatible with the Series 190 coil springs along with the 15-181 double support clip and 15-182 bushing.

Compare all dimensions below to confirm a good fit! The original springs should have a number stamped on the metal that indicates the weighted option needed. If there are no markings, please provide the weight of the window sash to move forward.

Unfortunately we do not have an exact match for the pivot bar shown. We cannot guarantee a direct fit, but please start by reviewing the dimensions of the 26-030 or 26-226 to see how they compare. Let us know how they match up. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts