Ordered what was similar but not what expected(replacement weather seal) Certainteed windows

A home owner from New York says:
I ordered and received from you guys what I thought was the correct replacement weather seal but not correct. From the picture you can see that the one I want to replace is filled with foam. The one I ordered was the only one with the same layout to hold the material in the track. Can you help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 57C5212E-7E54-4937-9087-5E48B77A7CE5.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The one you ordered should still work, as long as the dimensions are the same. Foam-filled seal serves the same function as hollow seal. I don't think you'll notice a difference.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.