Our Mobile Home Windows...

A quick learner from Newport Beach, CA please don't hold that against me :-) says:
Greetings,

This is a little plastic boot??? We have 4 on each window to keep it even in the frame. Never seen it before until now, and now I am cleaning up the frames etc and realize I need 12 of these pieces. The second pic I sent you shows it in the window frame with the screw. If you do have this part, I sure do hope it comes with the screws too.

Thank you in advance for your help!!

Kindest Regards,

Lucinda
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 019.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 020.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 018.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Lucinda.

We don't carry this exact face guide but take a look at our small selection here and compare our dimensions to yours to see if one of these matches up for what you need. Our face guides don't come with screws, unfortunately. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

If you have any questions just let me know!

A quick learner from Newport Beach, CA please don't hold that against me :-) says:
Hi Emily,

Thank you so much!!! Taking the time to help me is such a gift. Not sure which one will work, but right now, my husband says we are going to try the 67-002 Screw-on....

Again, THANK YOU!!! We will keep you up to date.

Kindest Regards,

Lucinda
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

It's my pleasure, Lucinda! We truly appreciate your business. Let me know if you need anything else and best of luck with the repair!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.