Outside door handle for an Andersen sliding glass door

A quick learner says:
Hi, Do you have this door handle?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16211944143984975393178454598106.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Could you let us know the distance between the installation hole centers? That will help narrow down our options.

Thank you! 

A home owner from Bloomfield CT says:
The distance is 5-1/2" between hole centers. Thanks!
Profile picture of Emily

Take a look at our 88-013 and 88-014 pull handles which measure 5-1/2" on installation hole centers. Review our dimensions and see if this could be what you need.

A home owner from Bloomfield CT says:
Sorry, but those will not work. On the one that I have, you can see the two flat prongs with the screw holes in them. That is the kind that I am looking for.

I believe the one I'm looking for is Andersen part number 7148-1.

Thanks!
Profile picture of Emily

Unfortunately, we do not carry your exact handle. Our 88-013 and 88-014 would be our closest match. 

Another possible option would be to go to a local Mom and Pop shop that sells Andersen hardware and see if they might be able to help. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.