Outside handle with lock for Allen-Stevens slider

A home owner from Denver, Colorado says:
New problem. Have sliding glass door, want to put outside lock on handle, Home Depot, lock & safe store doesn't have ones that fit. Inside of handle says Allen-Stevens NYC, RD1965 so 67. Where could I order? Thanks, Marilyn
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You possibly need our 82-003 sliding glass door handle. Feel free to submit pictures of your existing handle if you would like us to take a look at the handle you are replacing.
A home owner from great neck ny says:
i have a patio door with a handle that says Allen Steven RD1965 on the inside. it has lock from out side. i need to please the whole unite. do u sell them? do u know the part number?
thanks
david
User submitted picture of sliding door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, David. I have placed you into an existing thread regarding this handle. As Dave recommended above, please see our 82-003 Sliding Door Handle Set and compare it to your own hardware. Could this be a match?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.