Owens Corning Limuness window screen corners

A home owner from MI says:
I currently have Owens Corning Luminess 400/PRO windows, I am not able to find the corner support piece for the aluminum screen locally. See picture below. I would like the part Number and price as I would like to purchase approximately 20 of them if available. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen corner from addition window.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I believe the corner key you show in your photos is no longer available. It looks like the corners made by Bayforms who were out of Canada. Take a look at the 95-187 corner key for a 5/16" thick screen frame. See if you could use this one as a replacement. If not check with a local hardware store in your area to see if they may still provide these type of screen corner replacements in their inventory. 

A home owner from MI says:
Thank you for the info
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.