Owens Corning top tilt latches

A home owner from USA says:
I have an Owens Corning double hung window from 1998. I need the two little levers that you pull back to let the window fold down for cleaning. The 2 plastic tips broke. These are the pieces to the right and left of the lock. Would you have these available?
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello. This part is known as a top tilt latch. See our 26-243 and 26-244 and let me know if these are a good match.
A quick learner says:
Thank you, those were the exact parts I needed. You are a lifesaver!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It was my pleasure. Let us know if you need anything else.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)